Grade 2 listed building
St John’s was built in the 1828 and combines elements of Georgian church design within on overall design of ‘starved Gothic’. Originally seating 1300 people.
We enlarged the Coffee Kitchen to provide space to cater with hot food and we’ve doubled St John’s lavatories including new disabled loo facility, space for a baby changing and new flooring to the main hall and wc’s and coffee/kitchen facilities.
Location: Fulham, London